Monday, November 2, 2009

G & B.

Sarah "Gizmo" Carrizales && Bianca Leah Figueroa.
I bet you've heard of us.? Que no.?
The freshmen who were AND I QUOTE "Wasted off our ass's at homecoming."?
I swear man, it's just entertainment to hear the new things people came up with.
Gizmo:"They wanna see drunk.? We'll show them drunk.!"
Bianca:"While we're rolling down a f'kn hill at lunch.!"
LMFAO.!
I can't have a serious conversation with this girl without laughing.(:

According to heads, we get drunk && go have f*ck party's.?
Cuz that's the new trend guyss.! Ahah funny shitt man.
I'd rather not get into detail about anything.
Cuz next thing you know it's gonna be going around.
"OMG did you hear about Sarah and Bianca.?" BLAHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH.!

We don't caree, we're "tooo drunkk." We won't remember.!
AHAHAHA.!


&& YESSS BIANCA IT WAS TEA.! Not pisss, I don't roll solo.
Those are OUR jobsss.! I don't get drunk without you babee.! xD


Ahaha I feel on topp of the world with chu girl.!
I you.!((:

*Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol Alcholo Alcohol.*


I swear, I sound so mean in these thingss.
All cocky && shitt huh.? Ohh well.((:

I'm nicee don't worry.


-Gizmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment