Sunday, February 14, 2010

Youtube.

I have no life, dew to Youtube.
Gahhh it's funny, every time I'm on the computer I'm on Youtube.
Watching the stupidest crappp everrr. Like JKimIsYellow - "Puppies inspired by Puppies", ahaha I mean I love his channel he's funny. But it's such a pointless video
that I watch all the time. And laugh everyyy time, it never get's old.(:
Ohhh well, it's all good. I like Youtube.


In fact, I like it so much I was thinking about starting an account.
But then I thought to myself..."What the hell am I susposed to make videos about."
And at that moment, it seemed pretty pointless. Ahaha so scratch that idea.?
Yeahh.? Hmmm I don't know, maybe if I ever get a new camera I'll start one.?
But I need idea's on what to "Youtube" about.


This is going to end horribly, I can feel it.
Ahaha ; I'm just gonna make a fool of myself.(:





-Gizmo.

No comments:

Post a Comment